1. Make a mask without sewing
You can easily make a cloth reusable mask without sewing. It’s really easy! All you need are:
- An old T-shirt, or scarf, or kitchen dishcloth
- A rubber band
- A pair of scissors
- Remember to wash or disinfect your mask after each use.
See the video below to learn how to make a mask without sewing.
If you want to buy a cloth reusable mask instead, you can also click here.
2. Sew a mask with needle & thread
You can also sew a cloth mask with needle and thread.
3. Sew a mask with a machine
Copyright 2020, Stanford Seed Transformation Network Nigeria, all rights reserved. Terms and conditions apply to the use of this website.